Monday, August 16, 2010

Thank you


 I just found out today that I was voted on of the top 40 best insect blogs on the internet. I ranked in at #12.

Thank you so much all my loyal and frequent visitors. It means so much to me that you all enjoy and believe in this blog so much that you would vote for it. There are many great blogs on the list, and if you have time you should visit them. Top 40 Insect Blogs I feel honored to be included among such great bloggers and insect experts.

When I first began this blog it was a way for me to share my love of insects through photography and short descriptions. Insects get such a bad rap that I felt compelled to try and change that mindset. I have enjoyed writing and posting more than I can express, and getting to know each of you through your comments and own blogs has been a wonderful experience.

Keep visiting, I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks again everyone for the votes.!

2 comments:

  1. You place a lot of effort into your blog and photos so this is well deserved.Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete