Monday, December 28, 2009

Cartoon Me



I had to share this photo with all of you. A fellow co-worker and good friend Tim McPhillips drew it for me for a Christmas gift. I think he captured me perfectly...LOL. Although I worry a bit about how everyone must see me, and here I thought I was "normal". This is without a doubt one of the best gifts I've ever been given, and I will certainly treasure it always. Hope it provides you all with a smile, and perhaps some insight into the Quirky side of MObugs....

4 comments:

  1. Shelly knew it was you for sure when I saw the lady beetle and the little squirrel. And it does provide a smile! I think I would treasure it always too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim gives me a hard time at work because I am always bringing some form of critter into the office that needs attention. I've rehabilitated about 30 squirrels over the past several years and they get carted into the office with me for feedings. I've also rescued snakes and brought them into the office until I can take them home. Not to mention all the bugs...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Quirky maybe, but what's not to like about rehabilitating squirrels and being fascinated with bugs? What a gift to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Meredith....I have to admit my license plate announces to the world how "quarky" I am. I think it is grand to be different.

    ReplyDelete