Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winter Reading

All too soon the beautiful colors of autumn will fade and winters chill will be upon us. I find that winter is the perfect time to catch up on all the reading I've neglected in the name of more interesting things to do. I literally have a stack as tall as I am...granted at 5'1" that isn't saying too much, but suffice it to say I will be reading all winter. A new blogging friend of mine Florine, found a link to 80 Best Books for Nature Lovers and suggested I share it with my readers. I visited the link and discovered many of the books there I have in my stack waiting on me. So if you are looking for some good, educational and entertaining reading to pass the time this winter please check it out. Perhaps you could even add a few to your "wish list" for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment